Sunday, December 31, 2006

Latest Itinerary


So - where the hell am I? It has taken me a while to update this blog as I circumnavigated the planet in 3 weeks ( my newest nickname is Kimeas Fogg) and my head and heart took a little longer to arrive than my body.

I left London at the end of July. I worked in the Falklands for 3 months, then I took an extended holiday. I went to Chile, Argentina, the Falklands, London, Adelaide, Tasmania, Sydney and now I have arrived back in the Falklands. I was due to do a 3 month volunteer post in Fiji as doctor on a diving conservation project and 10 days before my arrival date there was a coup in Fiji.

It seems I love this Timbob enough to have manifested military unrest in Fiji so that I was "forced" to return to my love.. The pic os of us on chrsitmas day. Now I am here regrouping, resting and planning the next step. So watch this spot...

Over a spontaneous and quick coffee with Sunil's Dad I was reminded of a very important point when I was bemoaning the last minute change in my plans. God is not testing me - he is simply showing me who I am.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Mooeys said...

Gorgeous lady,

How delicious it was to read all your adventures and to see the fabulous sights that you have been enjoying over these past months. How much we have missed out on but now we have caught up and cannot wait to see you both lovelies on our kiwi soil. May there be lots of playing. Till then, lots of love and sunshine going your way, arohanui the Mooeys xoxox

11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home