Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Tim's Statement.. love the boy girl difference

Yes, We met in 2006, introduced by friends with the aid of a seedy bar and a Friday night. I had a website of my friends out having a good time, www.pissed-up-bennys.com. I asked my partner if I could take her photo for the website. We flirted with txt messages for the following week and then hooked up at a party on that weekend. The relationship developed like a train out of control. Spending as much time together as possible.

We plan to buy a house together, probably in Melbourne, VISA permitting. My partner is currently specializing in emergency medicine in Australia which will take her five years to become a Medical Consultant. Then when she is not having to work night shifts we settle down to have children. Marriage is to be included sometime between now and children.

Joint names on current and previous rental lease. Own 3 joint bank accounts, proof of same address 12 months ago.
Travelling together since April 2007. Both love cycling, walking, snow boarding and scuba diving, socializing, music, reading, cooking, eating and spending plenty of time together connecting. Travelling to remote and foreign places together such as the Falkland Islands, Argentina, Chile, Uruguay, Fiji, together.

Yes, I took her to meet my parents in November 2006. While living in New Zealand last year, my partner’s mother stayed with us for three weeks. During December 2007 My partner and I lived with her family for one month. During the beginning of this year (2008) my partner and I stayed with my parents on a remote farm in the Falkland Islands for ten days. Most of my family and friends had already been my partner's patients before we even met....! We both know each other's friends extremely well.

Total time of 1 year 8 months. Moved in together when living in the Falkland Islands, 2006 Oct. In April 2007 we moved to New Zealand until Dec 2007. Travelled to South Africa and the Falkland Islands then arrived in Australia 14th Jan 2008 to current day. We have survived building a house in the Falklands, immigrating to two countries and worst of all, apartment hunting in Melbourne.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home