Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Mount Buller































































We did a kinda crazy one day adventure to the snow. All of this was only 225km from our house! Pretty gorgeous drive, sandwiches and tea packed - off we went to make sure we hadn't forgotten the basics of snowboarding we picked up in NZ. It's been two years since we had been on the snow. I was terrified.. but after half a day we were back to where we left off. Thankfully there were lots of beginners slopes open for me to get comfy on again.

Sadly on the way home I had the worst gastro and was seen by a whole school bus of kids puking on the side of the road. I now know all the toilets along the route. Each time we stopped Tim would have to buy something so I could use the facilities.. he's a good boyfriend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home